Required suggestions

Post Your Eye Related Quries Here

Required suggestions

Postby simply2jme » Sat Dec 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Respected Sir,

Hope you doing good there, i am looking for some answers on below mentioned questions, kindly go through them and reply as soon as possible.

1. i am having a look at the website, for online appointment, the word "Only for Private Patients" is confusing ? what does it mean, can you please specify and breifly explain ? and how can i take an online appointment while i am abroad ?

2. I have lived my whole life in UAE and i am a Pakistani national, i have visited Pakistan in september 2016, hence, visited the rawalpindi branch which is near to military foundation, i was diagnosed with KERATOCONUS deasease and recommended to Prof. DR. Wajid Ali Khan but unfortunately due to tight schedules and some personal problems, could not proceede and left country.
Do i have to do the procedures all the way from beginning ?

3. I also have the tapography results, and i was provided with a hospital card ref: 1-2016-67183, i hope my tapography results can be seen in same if updated by hosp. staff. in the system. i have copies and can provide them on req. through an email if required ?

4. I am a government employee and we hardly get leaves as we have tight schedules, i have taken leave from 15 january to 31 january 2017 for same reason, how much time is required for the surgery with all the procedures, and what is the recovery period ? I want to get the procedures done as soon as possible ?

Kindly update..
Good day..

Regards,
Khalid Jamil Jamil
Mob: +971555777089 UAE
Mob: +923160555550 PAK
Whats App: +971529231199
Email: khalid_jamil_7@live.com
simply2jme

Re: Required suggestions

Postby Drmehmood » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Online appointment is currently available for the private patients only, for consultation in the evening hours. Routine morning appointments are booked by the concerned department at their reception desks. Different surgical options are available for keratoconus, depending upon its severity. The recovery period after surgery also varies according to the type of surgery
Drmehmood

Return to Post Your Eye Related Quries Here