glucoma

Post Your Eye Related Quries Here

glucoma

Postby urooj12 » Sat May 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Hello

I am 28 year old and nearsighted currently my dr told me that I have glaucoma in my left eye but then on the other side they told me that eye pressure is normal. I would like to ask you that how progressive is this disease and also how fast can you loose your vision and if there is any treatment or cure?
thank you
urooj12

Re: glucoma

Postby Drmehmood » Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 am

First of all make it clear whether you have glaucoma or you are just a suspect of glaucoma. Of course it needs a thorough workup including history, examination and investigations to come to a final diagnosis. Prognosis depends on the type and severity of disease and can only be discussed after a thorough evaluation. early detection, Regular check ups and compliance to the treatment are the key factors to prevent vision loss from glaucoma
Drmehmood

Postby Nabeel » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Hello, My grandmother is suffering from glucoma and i am wondering that is there any treatment of glucoma in your hospital ?? As i heared from many people that this is the only hospital who are treating patient with glucoma disease. I am from Lahore and if you can give me appointment so i can also visit you.
Nabeel

Postby Drmehmood » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:31 am

Yes Mr. Nabeel, There is a established glaucoma clinic at Al-Shifa Trust providing services to Glaucoma patients. You can take relevant information from our web site or call at our hospital No. 051-5487820-25
Drmehmood

Return to Post Your Eye Related Quries Here